Welcome to the South Texas Hereford Association
Fish for Life
Fish for Life’s mission is to build a better future for our city by investing in the lives of at-risk youth. Working with the business, school, and church community, we will offer leadership, guidance, and support that will cultivate hope and transform the way these boys and girls see themselves, their families, and their future.
Fish for Life Activities in 2019:
- Sponsor of the 3rd annual JC Penney Back to School Shopping days. This year, 160 elementary school students were taken shopping, each receiving gift cards worth $140.
- Mentored high school students, providing opportunities for career exploration as well as relationships building.
- Sponsored nine school based art contests at high schools throughout the city, awarding $2,025 in prizes.
- Sponsored a grand championship city-wide art contest. Winners received a total of $6,000 in college scholarships.
- Built relationships with students through providing high quality, supervised fishing trips and baseball games.
For more information:
P.O. Box 2243
Corpus Christi, TX 78403
Phone: (361) 443-3035
If you have any questions, please call Robbie Morish for more information at 361.920.0012 or email@example.com.
STHA Prides itself in running QUALITY sales, both for the buyer and the seller.